Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

CLASS CANCELLED 01/23/13


Greetings All,

MEDC 5310 will be cancelled this evening. My daughter was unexpectedly rushed to the emergency room today and will likely need surgery this evening, therefore I will be unable to make it tonight. Please email the paper that was due this evening and I will make sure that they are graded and returned to you in a timely fashion. We will be scheduling a make-up class as soon as a room can be arranged. In the meantime please proceed with the week 3 assignment sheet on the blog and contact me if you have any questions.  

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this causes you and if you have any specific assignment questions know that you can reach me at 618-698-3406.

Best,  

Tyann Cherry
Instructor MEDC 5310

No comments:

Post a Comment